Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sun & Sad



The Spring and the Sun are here and that is a good thing right?! Errr... No! It's not! For the 1st time ever I'm not that happy about the sun (for the 1st time ever I had a real winter and that makes this even more strange!). Sun means Spring, and Spring means that my ERASMUS is coming to an end.
For the past 10 days I had a friend here. It was nice to play turist (Tks 4 coming)!
The bad part of this was the trip to the airport and saying goodbye... 1st because I had a great time and there was still a lot to see but more important because I realise that "goodbyes" will become frequent and harder to take from now on...

This is a bit of a sad post but there is also the "beer garden" to put the spirit up (and to study...)

PS: Sorry about the english! I bet there are a lot of mistakes...
Anyway! Fuck it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home