Monday, May 15, 2006

Back

So what have I been doing?!
Have to do the work of 8 month e 1 and a half that I still have left, so lots of work!
Had a friend visiting me for 10 days. We had a plan to travel by car but that went down the drain. It was very nice to have some new and friendly face arrownd. For the first time I've been playing turist here and I tell u it's REALY tiring!!
Yesterday (14 May) we went to Dresden! Finally we manage to get all together and go. we were supose to go befor and we allready had thee tikets but then there were the flods and we didn't go then. The city is nice but a LOT of contruction work is beeing done so that part was not nice...
Anyway I don't have any pics of all this because they are still in Valerio's computer so until then you'll just have to wait!

Ciao to you all because now I'm going to study (yes, it's true! I'm not shiting you...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home