Thursday, May 18, 2006

Turist life


One of the pic's that I most like


Prague, Turist pictures and everything!



Tabor


Turists of Tabor


Turist life is fucking hard! I learned that wille my friend was here! At the end of the day we were finished! Anyway, for the first time I was a turist in Prague and was taking pictures like a mad man!
My friend also helped because she is, by far, the best person to take pictures that I ever met! It is very easy to take good pictures of her because she is very confortable when the camera is pointing at her, unlike most people...
We went with more people to a city about 2 hours, by train, from Prague called Tabor. It's small and very nice.
The weather was terrible! She was here for 10 days and during 10 days the weather was bad. Befor she was here and after she left the weather was perfect!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home