Wednesday, November 08, 2006

d3ö

My camera has been catching dust for a long time... In Lisbon I'm afraid to go out alone with the camera so I don't take that many pictures...

Anyway!
I went to see some concerts and took the camera with me! Finally a concert!!!! In Prague I went to concerts very often...

It was a Portuguese band called d3ö. They are great! It's, probably, my favorite Portuguese band. they are a "power trio" (2 guitars and the drums) and play mix of rock, blues and lots of energy!! In their site you can listen to all they're music for free (link on the sidebar!)!

The end of the concert was a bit bad... The lead singer broke is foot after jumping from a kind off 1st floor... Too bad because he is a relly nice guy and it was a great show...

Pics to follow:

This picture was taken from the place that he jumped from... it's High if you ask me!!!



2 Comments:

Blogger Rui Silva said...

Nunca ouvi falar desses gajos. Onde foi o concerto?

12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really cool pics Joao! Good work!

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home