Sunday, January 21, 2007

New Year's Eve

How was mine?!
I have to say that it was very calm...
I went to Viseu with some friends (after 24 years spending new year's eve in my home town I'm sick of it...)
I was drinking wine all weekend and eating a lot!!
I'd never been in Viseu befor. It's nice. Pictures are next!


1st a visit to some big church to let go of all my sins of 2006


Some 4h later =P we went to a café to get started up


Zé and Ana are really good dancers (As for me I was just taking pictures! I only dance in LUCERNA!!! And I miss it...)


Taking pictures drunk at 5am?! No prob!
I really think I take better pictures when I'm drunk!! =P
To bad that car was passing by... Didn't notice at the time (I wonder why?!?!?!)

And how was your's?

4 Comments:

Blogger João Guerreiro said...

Desta foi a minha vez de entrar e ver um número porreiro no contador Rui! Nº1200 quando entrei para ver se o post tava OK =)

2:24 AM  
Blogger Rui Silva said...

AHAHAHAA
boa boa!
Gostei foi de ver o maluco do Hugo ai na foto. Começo a sentir falta das gargalhadas que dei na FCUL, e muitas à pala desse bacano.

11:25 PM  
Blogger João Guerreiro said...

O Hugo é um bacano! Grande amigo e bom companheiro de copos ;) e o Silas (o gajo do meio) tb é um porreiro! Hehehe!

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That first picture is awesome!

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home