Thursday, December 07, 2006

I'm =)

It's not real yet but the money I've spend already is VERY real.
Anyway... To make some omelets...
I hope that by this time tomorow I'll have my photo exhibition hanging on the walls of a bar here in Lisbon!!

Yes! My photos! It Gets even better! My photos from PRAGUE!! Most of them are here in the blog (like the 1st 2 in the last post with pics). I'll try to post them all here again but now with no computer... =|

For those who are interest just go there!
Bar do Bairro, Rua da Rosa - Lisboa!
They will be there for one month.

Cya!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dunguinha said...

A serio?! Muitos Parabens!!! :) Se eu tiver um tempinho livre ainda la vou espreitar!!! =)

9:36 AM  
Blogger João Guerreiro said...

Espero que tenhas tempo!
Ouvi dizer que na passagem de ano lá deixavas a Fatima em paz e vinhas até Lx... É o que se conta... =P
Mas num devo estar por Lx por isso, mais uma x não te vou conhecer! Hehehehe!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Dunguinha said...

E ouviste muito bem!!! :D:D:D Mas eu so vou tar por Lisboa uns dias antes da passagem de ano e nao durante... Diz as tuas fontes pra se actualizarem!!! :p looooooool..

1:15 PM  
Blogger Rui Silva said...

Será que é desta que eu vou ao Bar do Bairro?

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home