Thursday, November 16, 2006

Photoshop

Ok, it's not like I'm a real wizard of the photoshop but almost all my pic get some finishing touches in that program.
Just to ilustrate how diferente a picture can get I have the same picture in 3 diferent stages. the picture was taken in my room with some improvisation. The objective was to make a low-key efect. This was impossible to make with what I had so I had to do it with photoshop.
Nothing like a good night of insonia to make me think about this crazy pictures...
The 1st one has no photoshop, the 2nd has the low-key efect that I had in mind, and then I went to the extreme and it's my favorite.


No photoshop


low-key


Extreme low-key

1 Comments:

Blogger Rui Silva said...

Grande post João. Tinhamos estado a falar disto, e este microtutorial está muito bem.
Quando tiveres mais experiências, mostra ao pessoal.

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home