Friday, February 23, 2007

1 year ago...

I was in Prague and, finally, had my 4+ years project done on my skin! =)
After my Bad Ass Tiger Tattoo (Hehehehehe) this was my 2nd one.



And this is how it looks today! Mind you, it was taken on the mirror so it's in reverse... (have u ever tried to take a picture of you back on the mirror?!?! It's HARD WORK!)


I'm very happy with it!
If it wasn't for my father I had it done a long time ago... Anyway! Having it done in Prague was perfect!

(Thanks to Caroline, My French Love, for the pictures she took during the tattoo process)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rui Silva said...

Does it hurt?

3:33 AM  
Blogger João Guerreiro said...

Epá... Sim, doi.
Mas não é nada de insuportavel e quanto a mim tem que doer um pouco, faz parte!
Se não doesse "toda" a gente andava com tatuagens pk era como um autocolante.
Como doi e é permanente faz-te pensar mais sobre se é isso que queres.
Mas de uma forma estranha é viciante e quase toda a gente que tem tatuagens diz isso mesmo... =)

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home