Monday, May 22, 2006

To All My Friends

My friends, all of them that I left back in Portugal! All of them that I love and miss a lot...
To all of you I have to say FUCK YOU!

In 8 months I had 2 friends here and it was really good to have them! But what about the rest of you?! And don't come with "I have no monney" and "I have no time"! I know you! Stop for some time to go out, drink less, smoke less and you'll have monney! And a there were some big weekend's that you could come without missing classes or whatever.
I just think you all missed a great and cheap trip. A beautifull city, nice beer and lots of night life! The lot!

Anyway, that was YOUR loss because I live here! I just would like to share a bit of my erasmus with you!

Miss you all

2 Comments:

Blogger Rui Silva said...

Vai escrever inglês para a tua terra pá!!!
Julgas que o pessoal não tem mais nada que fazer do que passear para a rep checa?

1:37 AM  
Blogger João Guerreiro said...

Daqui a um mes e dois dias ja estou a escrever ingles na minha terra (pelos vistos isto de escrever em ingles nao e mesmo compreendido mas pronto...).
Quanto a nao terem mais nada que fazer... Cada um sabe da sua vida ne... Afinal de contas e mt mais facil ficar a cocar os tomates do que ir comprar um bilhete de aviao pla net...
Quem nao veio nao sabe o que perdeu

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home