Friday, March 09, 2007

Goodbye Beautiful

I was looking for some fotos to post in some foto site and came across this one...
It's not the best of the photosession. Not the one with better defenition or better light...
What it is is the LAST picture I took in Prague... It was the "swan song", the END. The next picture I have is inside the airport in London...
I know that I talk a lot about Prague and maybe all of you that come here must be bored with that, and all my friends maybe think the same, like: "get over it man!" But the thing is that I enjoy it a lot and I miss the life I had there. All the friends, the concerts, the beer's we shared...
Talking about it is just a way for me not to let it go, just because I don't want to!
Maybe it's just lame but that's the way I am! So if you don't like it don't come here!
Fuck Off!!
hehehehe! =P

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rui Silva said...

O mais dramático da coisa é o seguinte: mesmo que lá voltes, nada vai ser como foi. Senão, dizia-te para pegar nas malas e te pirares para lá.

9:04 PM  
Blogger João Guerreiro said...

Pois....
É uma "bela" verdade (e nada que eu já não saiba)
Mas tb emigrar para um pais onde se ganha menos do que cá não é bom negocio.... =P

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home