Monday, March 26, 2007

Marroco!!

Today I have a good news!

I'm going to a field trip to MARROCO!!!!!
From 28 of April to the 3rd of May.
We'll be camping and I hope It'll be very nice! I'm just thinking about the pictures I'm going to take!!! =D
I wanna go tomorrow!!! I really need to get out of here.... Even if it's only for a some days...
Anyway!
The next weekend It'll be the Rally of Portugal, so I'm really looking forward for that!!!!
VERY fast cars on gravel roads, dust and maybe some nice pictures!
Sound like FUN (at least for me)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rui Silva said...

Tem a ver com a faculdade???

12:19 AM  
Blogger João Guerreiro said...

Sim, é a pangeia de Evora.
Este ano é em Marrocos =)
150Euricos a viagem e estadia (acampamento) o resto é por conta de cada um...
Mas vai ser mt bacano, espero eu!

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home